#201931 :: Americana Classic (LH) body in Aged Surf Green :: SOLD

I set this body on sale at 22h pm the 23rd May, and by 4am in the morning I had a message from Australia asking for a shipping quote, by someone who told me to be very interested on it, and would buy and pay right away. With only one eye opened, I saw how much it would cost over my shipping partner, and changed the listing at Reverb.com. And I'm very proud to share with you that my first left handed work is going, for the first time, to Australia, God bless!

Man, would you believe me if I told you that there's a tear on the corner of my eye? I'm very grateful my work is appreciated in a country so far away!

My work will meet people that I will probably never meet, see things I will probably never see, but now I can say that a small piece of my heart is (also) in Australia.

Thank you Brett!