#201966 :: Americana HSS in Faded Burgundy Mist Metallic :: CUSTOM ORDER

My friend Aaron from Ireland had already bought one Cabronita body from me, and now he wanted a full guitar, but, as many of us, he had a very tight budget. Can I achieve to make a good guitar out of asian parts? I can, but I have more hours of work. But since it was Christmas time, and the Lord has been so good to me this year, why couldn't I spend my time doing a good deed too with my work? The year was reaching it's end, I have been able to live almost entirely from my relics, I have had great moments working in something I deeply love, what a blessing!!

You know what's crazy? Until now, this is my 2nd most voted post on Instagram, including a very nice comment from Vincent Van Trigt from Fender Custom Shop! I just couldn't believe he's following me now! Honestly, not all that comes from Fender CS pleases me and Dale Wilson is still my favourite Masterbuilder, but I checked out Vince's posts and he does a fabulous work; he has done some really wicked basses that got me drooling all over my phone!