#202002 :: Fetish in Faded Burgundy Mist Metallic set :: SOLD

My first set of the year!
This colour has driven me crazy lately, it's the 3rd Faded Burgundy Mist body I do in just a couple of weeks! There's something about it that I love, but I can't explain exactly why; usually I'm into colours like Surf Green, Shell Pink, sunbursts, but this one has got me.

All the hardware is included, electronics from Göldo and Alpha, Telemaster 2-piece Swamp Ash body from Guitarbuild UK, 2.2kg, pickguard was bought at Tonebomb (Canada). I had it for quite a while, but since the contour doesn't match exactly Guitarbuild's contour, I customised it, and used the bottom only. Great looking! You know those old Cadillacs with big wings at the rear? Each time I look at it, I think about those Cadillacs; maybe it's the colour too, I don't know. The neck is a 22 fret maple neck, C medium profile, very similar to Hoscos, 9,5" radius. Not bad hey?!