#202043 :: Americana Thinline Stratocaster set in Shell Pink :: SOLD

This started as an Alder B-stock body bought from Philip James Luthiers UK just to have fun and (maybe) make something out of it. Thinline or half-Thinline, Alder base and Alder top, the issue, as you can see in the photos, is that the guys at Philip James had accidentally made a hole through the belly cut; first I tried to fill it and make a 60s sunburst that wold cover it, but the filler kept reacting and no way I could get an even surface. So I removed as much filler as I could, I cut the hole with a shape that would match the front ""F"" hole, and I finished it in Olive Drab... the nitro reacted badly to a pinup sticker and I had to remove it. Next to Fiesta Red, the nitro had stains.., removed it again. FINALLY chose Shell Pink and told myself: "This is the last color I'll do! If it doesn't work I'll burn it!!" Well, after 5 or 6 hours of work all together, here it is. It was either me or him, 'cause I was ready to give it up. Quite wild relic job, but I know that there are some guys out there that like this style (I do...).

The neck it's a pretty regular neck, 22 fret, C medium profile, pretty small frets, 10mm machine head holes - now filled with bushings/reducers to 6mm vintage type machine heads - absolutely compatible with Fender's specs, and fret level done.