#202036 :: Americana SSS Modern set in Tobacco Sunburst :: SOLD

Another project that was on hold since some months ago!

I had ordered Ash bodies from Guitarbuild, and when you don't accept their "offer" to choose grain and weight, you get what you get. So one of those bodies is this modern style Baseball Bat Ash Strat body, 2.7kg (yup guys!), in which I did a cool nitro Tobacco Sunburst finish, and I chose this 21 fret flamed maple neck I had bought - again - from this Yinfente seller, in China. The truss rod (at the heel) does work, just in case you're wondering. As in the #202056 Tele project, necks from Yinfente are nice, but they could be better; the headstock is a tad longer than a regular Strat headstock. Also, I worked the heel in order to respect the measurements I got from the Warmoth website; I don't want it to just look good.

Lately I told myself it was time to finish it, meaning, relic it, and why not, apply this Nitorlack lacquer that speeds up the nitro checking. We don't see it as good as in a solid color, but it went great; both body and neck really checked out very, very nicely!

Added an Aged White (relic'd too) plastic set, 52mm spacing in all the single-coil covers, and an Allparts/Switchcraft barrel type jack input I had long ago just in case one of my Ibanez MIJs needs it.