#202101 :: Fetish Custom set in Aged Sea Foam Green :: CUSTOM ORDER

Well, this client from Portugal fell in love with the Jazzmaster body I did some weeks ago, but it was already sold. Since the person who bought it didn't wanted the neck, and at the same time I wanted to try one of the Jazzmaster bodies I had seen on AliExpress, we got to an agreement: I was going to do a whole set; if he liked it once finished, I would sell it to him, if not, I would set it on sale but I wouldn't do a second try.
 
These basswood bodies are well cut, but that neck joint is too low; I had to add some wood to lift it, otherwise the pickguard wouldn't fit underneath the 22 fret fretboard. Quite a lot of work! The finish reacted with the clear coat, I had to do it all-over again, but at the end it turned out a very solid guitar, and it looks great too! Allparts Jazzmaster electronic set bought at ADP Guitars here in France, very nice guys! Enjoy!
 
 
[UPDATE on the 20th May 2021]:
Hi guys! Nuno just sent me a final picture of his Jazzmaster, ready to play. What a beauty!