#202110 :: Fetish set in Heavy Relic B. Blonde :: SOLD

Thank you Lord!
These are my first words when I see this set. As some of you might have noticed, this started as a body (that I love!) set on sale here and there as usual, and Cédric G. asked me if I could make a complete set and he would take care of the pickups and wiring them, plus the setup for 10-48 strings.

He also asked for a 9,5" radius maple neck, and I had to buy an Allparts TMO-C (ouch!), and sent me some pics of his Custom Shop Strat so the relic job on the neck would be similar in... intensity or grade, if I can call it like that. You can see it below, 2nd picture.

Enough writting! Honestly, I think it's a succesful build, I wouldn't mind keeping it as my own relic'd guitar for a couple of years. I love Telemaster:Jazzcaster shapes and it was so easy to set it up that I really fell in love with her.