#202115 :: Pawn Shop '51 body in Aged BBlonde :: SOLD

It had been years since I hadn't done one of these! This is the 3rd ever actually.

Guitarbuild UK body in American Ash (a.k.a. as Baseball Bat Ash), not Swamp Ash, and it's heavier than my usual bodies. The weight was 2.7 kg, and it came down to 2.6 kg since I decided to make a belly and a arm contour. It is quite beautiful in my opinion, Aged Butterscotch Blonde finish, nitro checking everywhere.

I'm selling it with a Merle Haggard style pickguard because, if you go to Guitarbuild's website, they make a pickguard they call "TC hybrid", but the price makes you wonder if it really worths spending more than 30 British Pounds on it... That said, a regular Tele pickguard WON'T FIT, OK? But, this M Haggard pickguard model adapts perfectly, and it looks really nice. The pickguard is aged too; if by any chance you don't want it, I can make a small reduction on the final price and keep it, no problem at all.

You'll need a regular vintage Tele hardware set, 3-saddle vintage bridge, etc., and a Telecaster SQUARE heel neck, not Strat! I've taken some pictures with a roasted maple neck on it so you can see how a 55,5mm heel T neck looks on this body; 56mm will be a bit too much I think. I was going to sell these 2 together, but the roasted maple doesn't work very well with this color IMHO. Never the less, if you're interested to buy it with this neck, or order a regular maple 21 fret relic'd neck for it, it's just a matter of discussing it, same thing goes for a set of relic'd hardware. A whole complete set from me, with electronics, body, hardware, pickguard and made in Japan 7.25" neck usually goes from 650 to 700 Euros plus shipping. (No pickups though.)

I'll leave you with the pictures, enjoy, and God bless!