#202117 :: Da'Twang SH set in Aged Olympic White :: LATEST NEWS

Guys, these latest news are very special! My friend Ezra turned my Telecaster SH set into an Esquire, but way more than just a pickguard exchange; he installed a full B16 Telecaster Bigsby set! Isn't it super hot?!?!

Bu it doesn't end there: he made an Ash shim (angled to 0 at front neck screws), installed a hand wound pickup from Montreal Guitar (8k), a K.D. Paulus Eldred Cocked Wah-mod harness, and a solid celluloïd tortoise 8 hole pickguard. The very first time he sent me pictures of the mockup I was breathless with the idea alone! A few weeks ago I was thinking exactly on how to make a set with a Bigsby on it, but it didn't turned out how I wanted, and Ezra has given me now precious info on how to achieve it, meaning, I may have to do a custom shim one of these days to achieve what I want. To those who are familiar with Bisgby sets this may be something absolutely ordinary, but it helped me on this doubt I had about it. Thanks Ezra! 

Enjoy this beauty!