#202201 :: Bastarda HX in Aged Vintage White Burst over Tassotti paper :: SOLD

This a long story that I will try to make short, but you better read it guys.

For those who follow my work I did a Jazzmaster body with a nitro White Sunburst finish over Tassotti paper not long ago. Well, the other half of those sheets are right here! Cabronita HX 2-pc Alder body that weighs 2.2kg and faux snake skin covers. I have bought a korean Bigsby set in which I have broken the string holders... bummer..., so, to be clear, the tremolo thing WON'T work, whivh means it will work as a fixed bridge. The idea is to wrap the guitar strings around the first Bigsby horizontal piece passing the string through it's end ring, underneath the second piece, which will act as a string guide, and finally pass the strings over the bridge saddles, of course. Again, do not buy it just because it looks cool; if you haven't any experience on guitar setting this is probably not the best project for you. That said, I also had a spare Jazzmaster bridge that needed a new set of saddles because one of the first set got screwed (you'll get the spare 5). The bridge was placed preserving the 25.5" scale lenght, the ground wire is already in place underneath the first bridge post.

Meanwhile a client asked me to refinish a neck for his Telecaster, you can find it on my blog. All great except for the fretboard marks I have done. Yeah, it's not my strongest ability for the moment. But the rest of the finish is very cool! I have bought the same neck model, an Hosco 1-pc maple neck, 21 vintage frets and 9.5" radius, I have done a new finish and I've sent it to my client once approved. So, this is his neck, a used refinished Hosco neck, 21 frets and 9.5" radius also, with fret level done this last Sunday morning.