#202130 :: Fetish Custom II set in TSB finish :: SOLD

Last project started in 2021, my first Jaguar set! It had been reserved for a client, but, no image or sound until now since last December, so, up for sale!

A lovely 1.9Kg 3-pc Alder body from my usual supplier, Philip James Luthier Group UK, already with all the wiring channels made (which is quite a relief in this case because I'm more used to do it on Tele and Strat bodies), and although it's not a 2-pc, I decided to make my favorite finish, a Tobacco Burst, since I won't be doing another one for now; Jaguar necks are quite specific when it comes to scale lenght and expensive.

Speaking of which, Allparts JGRO genuine neck in Aged Amber nitro finish; I haven't touched the frets this time, they're still in their virginity! Plenty of nitro checking on the neck by the way, for those who like it.

Strat and Tele parts are easier to find, so, if it helps (and if you live in the EU), there's an online store in the Netherlands where you can find wiring kits and parts for this model. I have no affiliation whatsoever with them, but I have already bought from them and they're nice; it's called "Custom World Guitar Parts".