#202202 :: Fetish set in Heavy Relic B. Blonde :: SOLD

This baby was hard to deliver!

So here I am, doing a new Telemaster set after being contacted by several guys who wanted to know if the latest Sherwood Green TMaster set was still available. It had been shipped to Canada, and I started working on a 2-pc basswood body this time, 2.3kg, with an awesome aged Vintage White finish over a Sunburst. The day I was finishing the hardware install, I go near my garden to polish the body and by the sun light I noticed a lump across the whole body in the opposite sense of the neck. No way!!! It's the 3rd or 4th time it happens to me with Guitarbuild bodies and it's really hard to see until the body has a finish on it. I don't know, some CNC problem, but I felt so frustrated (again) that I just kept yelling the whole afternoon. Once the relic is done it's basically impossible to repair, hide or dissimulate something like this.

I finally found the courage to remove the whole finish, sand the body and refinish it. But I decided to go for a BBlonde finish because it had been a while since I had done it. Well, here's the final version of it, and also 2 pics I had from the first finish too, at the end, and all I can say is that, although I would prefer not to have all this trouble, it looks as great or better still than the first finish. I could keep it for me and I would be thrilled with it, it looks awesome. Once again I have to thank God for the inspiration and strength He gave me to start all over again.

Last thoughts: my good friend Gavin from Axecaster, UK, told me Hosco isn't doing necks with Fender shapped headstocks anymore, which really sucks, and he sold me the last two Tele 9,5" necks he had in stock. The first was sold with the latest Cabronita set I've finished in January, and this is the second and last. From now on it will be Allparts all the way I guess, but prices will unfortunately rise a bit, so, if you're planning on buying a T-style set from me, this would maybe be a good time.

Electronics from Göldo, a cool slanted control plate, Allparts nut, the list goes on and on, and you can check the whole parts list at the end too; I like my clients to know what they're buying. God bless!