#202210 :: Americana HSH body in Gold Top over Shell Pink :: SOLD

I was waiting for some hardware in order to continue 2 projects when I found this body ready to spray. Made by Philip James Luthier Group in UK, 3-pc Alder, 1.7kg, light! It had been a while since I had done a tone over tone finish, so I decided to give it a try and I had already an idea in mind that could end up being a good technique.

I don't know what you'll think of the colors, Les Paul'ish Gold Top, slightly turning to a green'ish tonality depending on the light over Aged Shell Pink, but my technique worked very well, look at those details! A 1-ply white SSS pickguard would be awesome though, along with that 60's Fender Accessory set I love so much, but you're the boss! I tried one unfinished vintage Strat neck with 55,8mm at the heel and it fits wonderfully.