#202034 :: Da'Twang '52 body in Dirty Relic B. Blonde :: SOLD

After a lot of waiting, here's the final result of the set built from the 2020 Telecaster BBlonde body I was keeping for myself. I just love it!!! Here's the story:

At the time I was doing my first steps on nitro checking, and I used my wife's oven to create that hot/cold fast temperature change. The nitro started to make some bubbles, and once I finished it, it had a burnt look on the back which I fell in love with the raw look. And I managed to achieve some nitro checking too, yes. Time went by and I also found out that, although I love Teles, I like offset bodies more, and I will probably make me a Jazzmaster one of these days.

And for some specs.: 2-pc Alder Telecaster body made in 2020 in the UK weighing 2.3Kg; maple neck with vintage truss rod at the heel, 42,0mm nut width, 22,0mm thick at the 1st fret and 23,6mm thick at the 12th fret, 9.5" radius, and preliminary fret level already done.

Hardware: 1-ply 5 hole pickguard, Allparts machine heads, vintage bridge bought from ADP Guitar Parts, and the rest is from Thomann. 250k A and B pots from Göldo and 3-way switch. Vintage cup jack input with mono 1/4" jack already in place. Ground wire under the bridge already in place too. Just needs a good set of Tele pickups, soldering, strings, final adjustments and a lot of LOVE!

The final assembly weighs 3.36Kg by the way. Cheers!