#202226 :: Da'Twang '52 body in Aged Pistachio Green :: SOLD

Hi there!

Another 3-pc Alder Telecaster (made in UK) body on sale! It may seem white, but it's green, "Aged Pistachio Green" I have called it, but it could also be Aged Mint Green, since it's too light to be Surf Green or even Faded Surf Green. Medium/heavy relic, lovely checking, not very pronounced, but it can be clearly seen. The thing I love the most about it is the slightly wrinkled nitro in some places, it looks really old. And the aging will surely go on! Check out the latest photos for some details.

I haven't done much necks lately because my supplier is waiting for stock too, but this one accepts Tele necks with 55.5mm heel width, in case you have a compatible neck around. More than that will surely force the neck joint. You can work it to receive larger necks, which is something pretty easy IF you have a little patience and a mini-drilling machine like myself. It can easily go to 55.8mm. Hardware shown not included.

Unfortunately prices on unfinished (GOOD!) bodies are rising folks; you have probably noticed my prices have risen a bit, but I cannot do otherwise. If you're planning on building a relic guitar in the nearest months, grab these while it's possible.

God bless!

The Baldman