#202224 :: Americana SSS Classic set in Heavy Relic TSB finish :: SOLD

This project was done in 2 halfs, meaning, that I had already finished it, but when I took the final photos, I had the feeling it could be better. So I took the body and gave it a second run, and now I'm proud to present it to you. Man, this will make an awesome guitar! Nitro checking everywhere guys!

Without further delay, let's go for the specs.:

:: 2-pc Alder Strat body, made in UK, 1.9Kg, SSS configuration;

:: Vintage 21-fret roasted maple neck, truss rod at heel, medium C profile, (nut width - 41,8mm, thickness at 1st fret - 22,0mm, thickness at 12th fret - 23,4mm);

:: 3-ply black Strat (aged) pickguard, 11 holes, w/ 20 relic'd screws included;

:: Genuine (now relic'd) Fender Strat Accessory kit in Aged White.

Cheers!