#202231 :: Da'Twang Modern H/P90 set in Dirty Relic Fiesta Red :: SOLD

It wasn't easy to assemble this one! I learned a lesson from it: stay humble. I was already at the end of it when I found out something... the trem arm wouldn't be able to screw in. I should've thought about it before, it was the first time I've worked on this Telecaster configuration.

So, I've used a 6mm drill to open the hole on the steel block and a friend of mine had an old Ibanez 6mm trem arm that fits! Instead of screwing it, it's a push-in now; problem solved!

That said, it was originally a humbucker-humbucker configuration 2-pc Alder body, 2.2kg, but I loved the idea of turning the neck slot into a P90 cavity. Genuine Fender trem assembly, Allparts machine heads, A500k and B500k pots, 3-way switch and Göldo jack input.

Maple/Rosewood 21fret neck with truss rod at heel, 42,1mm width nut, C round profile, 21mm thickness at the 1st fret and 23mm at the 12th.