#202232 :: Da'Twang hybrid set in Dirty Vintage White :: SOLD

Lately I have made a few projects with bodies from a new supplier based in Portugal, AC Guitar Shop, and this was the very first mahogany T body I have bought from my friend Cesar. It was originally an HH configuration, but since there wasn't the usual front Tele control cavity, I started thinking on something with a pickguard, but different from the traditional Tele pickguard we all know. So, why not a Thinline pickguard?! I had a Fender Texas Special Strat bridge PU around and a Tesla humbucker sized P90 (Opus 2), I have routed the pickguard to receive that PU and both pickguard and body to receive a Strat neck.

The usual vintage Allparts machine heads, a genuine Wilkinson vintage trem with solid steel block (I like it better than the last Fender trem I used because the leaning of the tremolo arm allows it to move freely without touching the controls, it comes with an extra 4th spring, and I prefer the tremolo arm to be set-in insteal of screwed-in), Göldo EL02C 3-way toggle switch, genuine Fender 250k tone pot plus a  DUAL Fender 500/250k stacked pot that will alow you to connect your single-coil to the 250k, and the P90 to the 500k pot if you wish to do so, no push-pull or concentric knob needed! It costs 20 Euros but it is worth it! Don't forget that the soldering, nut action and octave tuning is up to you. 

What else? Roasted Maple/Indian Rosewood 21 fret neck, medium C profile 10" in Honey nitro finish, Pleroo '69 brown tortoise Thinline pickguard, Allparts retrofit jack plate and genuine Switchkraft mono jack, and a rounded neck heel for a smoother access. You will receive also a package with relic'd string retainers, a Fender cap for the Tone, an optional black humbucker ring with screws and springs, and I think that is all. Speaking of which, the P90 is direct mounted on the body but you can install the ring if you prefer it to be height adjustable.

That's all folks!

The Baldman