#202233 :: Da'Twang '72 Deluxe body in Relic TSB nitro finish (+ neck) :: SOLD

If you have seen the first photo you've noticed there's a neck. Let's skip that for now and concentrate on the body. 2-pc Alder body, 2.0Kg, (cool) relic'd Sunburst nitro finish. Since I have a custom '72 Deluxe black 1-ply pickguard around with an humbucker cavity on the bridge position and a P90 cavity on the neck position, this is a great body to sell it with and will surely make a great project.

Now for the sadest part, the neck. Well, first of all, I'm giving it away with this body and pickguard; YES, GIVING IT away. Hold your horses, I'm not Santa Claus, read the whole story before you decide to buy it.

This is a Squier Strat Classic Vibe neck, if my memory is good - Fender OEM part, 9.5" radius, made in China - that I have bought in great condition in 2020, and removed the original finish to spray it with nitro. It looked, and it still does, very good. I have sold it on a complete set with an H/H Jazzmaster body and hardware. A few months later the client asked me a refund. He was right on one thing, the neck pocket on the body wasn't deep enough. OK, no problem, I have refunded him completely.

The client was very generous and sent me 2 Fender single coils to compensate my loss along with the whole set, plus the electronics he had installed on the Jazzmaster body. I haven't opened the box until this Summer, 2022! Some months ago I decided to use the single coils for a project of my own, on my Ibanez RG550. Later on, last October, I have bought a mini-milling machine, and I managed to solve that depth problem on the body. Great, the project was now on the right track!

I picked up the neck, and I found it slightly back bowed. When I went to fix that with the truss rod... there was no screw anymore!!! That's why this guy was so generous, he was compensating a lot more than I thought when he sent me those Fender pickups! So people, I know that a back bowed neck can be fixed, but a broken truss rod screw/head, that's something else. If you happen to know a guy that can repair this or you know how to do it yourself, great, you've just won a fine relic'd neck that looks awesome, the 4 screw holes are aligned with those on the body, and the heel width fits perfectly. If not, please, don't ask me for a refund, you're paying for the body and pickguard ONLY, the neck is something I'm GIVING away, OK?

God bless, and stay safe!