#202237 :: Da'Twang '52 body in Dirty Relic B. Blonde (+ neck) :: SOLD

At the end of last year there was someone interested in my #202235 Tele body, when Ghislain, from Belgium, asked me to buy it. I usually don't accept orders, but if I have bodies in stock that can do the trick (and the color is saleable to a wider public), I can try to do it. So I did, and it was apparently love at first sight.

He had at home an Allparts TMO in nitro finish, and although I don't like to work on clients's parts, I accepted to do it, and he sent me the neck. It was nitro allright, but that tonality... I finally decided to strip it off, except for the fretboard, and re-finish it.

Here's the final pictures of these parts. Now he's going to buy little by little the parts he wants, since he has a pretty good idea of the brands he's looking for, and me, I got a new friend! Enjoy!