#202240 :: Da'Twang '52 set in Heavy Relic Black : SOLD

This black Tele body has been finished since quite a few months. I had seen a right-handed Cabronita CS with a reversed bridge, and opened the cavity so I could do it too. I liked the first relic finish, but lately I went further on it. But still, it stayed in the box for a couple of weeks more. I wanted to do a whole set, but my neck supplier has been having trouble supplying unfinished all-maple necks lately. So this neck right here is a stripped and re-finished neck he had available.

By the end of last December I received an offer from a friend's friend looking to do a relic'd guitar project. The problem is that by the end of January he had a plumbing issue at home, and later on he asked me if it was possible to cancel the order. No problem! In fact I prefer to sell it with the hardware since the whole idea was to install a left-handed bridge.

Some quick specs: 2-pc Alder body made in UK, 2.2kg; 1-pc Maple Tele neck with vintage truss rod at heel, regular medium C profile (42mm nut and 56mm at the heel // 22,0mm thick at the 1st fret, and 24,5mm at the 12th); Göldo and Thomann hardware, Allparts machine heads, Göldo 250k A and B pots, 3-way switch, ground wire in place and 1-ply 8-hole black pickguard.

You will need a pair of pickups, a nut (forgot to order...), oh! and a capacitor too, besides the strings, and setup.