#201905 :: Da'Twang '52 Butterscotch Blonde :: SOLD

For those who might have known or know my old blog at mxkt-guitars.blogspot.com, I had made in February 2017 a Telecaster based on a old 50's model by Tadeo Gomez, a neck shaper that worked at Fender in that decade The pickguard was lost and the guitar shows it's contour because of the wear of the body. The one that I made sold quite quickly and it was a very cool guitar ti play. At that time I was working still with nitro spray cans. You can see both of them, original and the one I've done in the last picture.

Soon as I saw this body on sale, I knew what I was going to do, a reissue of that same concept. A 2kg Swamp Ash body, a beautiful wood pattern, and better still, Strat-type belly and arm cuts; the aesthetics heritage of an old Blackguard, with a touch of modern comfort. Lovely!!