#201910 :: Da'Twang '72 Custom TSB body :: SOLD

Wow, wow, wow!!
My Sunbursts are getting better and better! This 2-pc Swamp Ash body was the last of the bodies I bought from BoobooGuitars that needed work on the sides. And luckily it did! Remember I made a Vintage White '72 Custom Deluxe Telecaster for a customer in Portugal? Well, I bought a first pickguard, used. The problem was that - I didn't saw it in the pictures - the seller had made a 5th hole next to the Volume's and Tone's holes for a jack entry. Don't ask me why... So I was forced to buy a second pickguard, this time new. In fact I bought a whole hardware and pickup set from a real Fender '72 Reissue in the US.

So here I was with a pickguard I couldn't use, and a Fender (not Squier) Wide Range neck pickup I had also bought, until I found out that this body didn't had the side jack hole made. This was my chance, a set of body, pickguard and neck pickup! I rounded the jack side on the body, added 4 vintage knobs, a black 3-way toggle switch, and there you have it, a Custom Deluxe body in a beautiful Ice Tea Burst with all the plastics included, and a relic'd Fender PU.