#201908R :: Americana Classic Aged Sonic Blue set :: SOLD

Remember this body? The first batch of bodies made in 2019 sold pretty well, but this particular body, although it had many followers at Reverb.com, wasn't sold.

Now, for those following my work since 2017 on Instagram, they might remember a square inlay neck I had prepared for a Surf Green Strat project with gold hardware. At the very end of it I realised (beginner's mistake) that the neck's heel went all the way to the end of the 22 fret fretboard, instead of ending around the 21st fret. Huge deal, because that would change the scale lenght completely! I cutted the heel shorter, but too short. I ended up aborting the project and sold the Green body at the time (#201711).

The neck stayed on the shelf for some time, and this year I finally made something out of it. I have reconstructed the heel with an interior structure and some filler, bit by bit, and tinted it. Since the Aged Blue Sonic body was around, and I had an aged SSS pickguard left too, I builted a set with the body, this reconstructed neck, a pickguard, and a relic'd neck plate. And it is now sold; here's some final pictures: