#201913 :: Da'Twang SH body in Aged Vintage White :: SOLD

Well, this body was finished twice. It was the first of a BBlonde serie of 3 bodies - check out the 2nd picture - but an accident with quite a few drops of acetone ruined the finish.

After that I aimed to do something different, and I turned myself to Fender's Vintage White. This was made in parallel with the Aged Shell Pink Strat body I recently finished, the #201920, and both had their "aging" transparent plus Tobacco coat basically one after the other, and both succeeded very well.

On the other hand, the colour was not very easy to take in picture! The camera assumes the right White tonality when the body is in vertical position, but it seems cream in horizontal position over the chair. I brought it nearer day light to show some details, unfortunately the background is less neutral.

For the body itself, it looks awesome; a vintage humbucker (or mini-humbucker, with the good pickguard) will make a fine project.