#201936 :: Da'Twang '52 Hard BBlonde Relic body :: SOLD

This body is a bit more special to me than the others. It's an Aged BBlonde finish as I like, and the way the upper coat cracked and shows the lowest really pleases me. I'm sorry you read this comment all the time on my posts but,... I looove it!

Plus, it was finished on this year's Mother's Day, and since my mother was born the 27th August 1936, I decided to honor her memory with this serial number, #201936, which was in fact in the natural serial number sequence of my projects.
 

She was a woman of character, determined and fragile at the same time. She fought for many years to raise me the best she could all alone, and she left me the biggest legacy she could ever give me, her faith in God.

A 2-piece Swamp Ash Tele body with 2.3kg (sorry for all the guys with back problems!), beautiful grain shown by the slight transparent finish, and a lovely tonality, for those who like darker Butterscotch Blonde finishes, of course.