#201915R :: Da'Twang '52 Faded BBlonde body :: SOLD

If you follow my work, you might just had a "deja vu" sensation. Yes, this body is the same #201915 that has been on sale for a couple of weeks at least. It was sold to the UK, but... it was returned because I stated it had 1,9kg, but the client was right; at end I checked my Excel file again and the 1,9kg T body was another one. In fact this one has 2,15kg, plus 250g than I thought.

Soon as it arrived I looked at it again and decided to go a little further on the relic work, and I don't think that it is worse now, quite the opposite! There's a bit more wood showing on the right arm area, and a few more details that have been improved.

I'm more attracted by darker BBlonde finishes, still, has I said earlier when I set it on sale for the 1st time, this creamy/buttery tonality has something very appealing when you look at it closely. There's a slight transparency too that gives it a worn look and a 50's inspired look.