#202009R :: Americana SSS Classic set in Aged Surf Green :: SOLD

You might remember of one of 2 cheap(er) bodies I have bought in January due to the Brexit announcement; finally nothing happened, they have all the year to establish the Brexit conditions. I liked it when I finished it, and some weeks later it was sold to Portugal. André asked me also for a neck; the problem was the neck pocket was too large for a regular Fender spec'd neck... Plus, when I unpacked it, I wasn't satisfied with it no more.

Since I had to solve the neck pocket issue, I decided to refinish it and do better this time. Not easy, plenty of hours spent with primer and sanding, but it's a lot better now! And that neck pocket is really nice and tight now, thank you Lord!

 

[Edited on the 17th August 2020]

André sent me the final pictures of his project, he's absolutely thrilled with it! Congratulations my friend, great job!!