#202024 :: Americana SSS Classic hardtail set in 2TSB finish :: SOLD

The Summer is here and what better way to start it other than with a Classic Sunburst Strat?! I was working on it since 2 months ago if I remember correctly, and I had planned a really nice Silver Green Metallic over this Sunburst - check out the last pics - BUT, I kept on looking at it when done, but something on the back didn't pleased quite right. At the same time, the arm cut area and the area above the pickguard pleased me a lot. What to do?...

Weeks gone by and I decided to (try to) remove the Silver Green and leave the sunburst. Let me tell you, NOT EASY at all guys! Now, this ain't the shinny finish you see out there from Fender CS; this is a matt worned finish because it REALLY was hand worned in order to remove the upper finish. I hadn't much to loose anyway at first, and I think the effort payed off! I even tried to reproduce a cigarette burn on the back of the body, what do you guys think?