#202035 :: Da'Twang set in Fiesta Red :: SOLD

"- Fiesta Red is one of those colours that I wouldn't choose for my guitar". Well, this was my opinion before doing this set!
 
I love this one and I think that mostly is due to the transition between the Red, the White primer and the "greyish" wood on that edge where the arm rests. 3-pc Alder body with 2.1kg from Guitarbuild UK featuring vintage Fender USA specs, plus an aged Brown Tortoise pickguard to complete the set. The Fiesta Red has checked naturally here and there; subtile, but it gives it a really nice touch.

I bought a 22 fret maple neckand it turned out awesome, so I told myself: "How would it look on that Fiesta Red body I have on sale?..." Since there was a bit of nitro ckecking here and there it matched it perfectly! And when you got a cool body, an awesome neck, and a pretty neat pickguard, that's the perfect combination to make a whole guitar set!