#202021 :: Les Paul Heavy Relic set :: chinese DIY kit [oops!] :: SOLD

In 2019 I bought a chinese LP DIY kit in order to start other projects outside the Fender-like universe. It was just this year, when the confinement started here in France, that I decided to work on it. Well the neck wasn't what I expected, at least when it came to glue it to the body. I used 2 wood clamps, I protected the fretboard, etc., but, the clamps forced the fretboard to lower down after the 17th fret, which now creates a bigger distance between the strings and the fretboard. It was either that, or a bigger gap between the body and the neck on the high E side.

 :: :: :: :: ::

[EDIT on 11.11.2020]

My good friend Julien, who bought my #201901 project, has also bought this Les Paul right here, he set it up with 2 vintage Di Marzios, and he's pretty happy with it. Check out the last 2 pics he sent me.

 :: :: :: :: ::

[EDIT on 25.11.2020]

Finally he decided to change the Dimarzios for a pair of Custom 77 P-90s in humbucker size. Cool cab too!