#202053 :: Da'Twang set in Salted Butter Caramel :: SOLD

I fell in love and my wife is OK with it!

First, thank you Lord because without You I just couldn't do something like this; 5 years now that I started doing relic projects. I finished this one on a rainy day; I was arriving from my part-time job driving kids with light handicap to school and I saw several workers in the vines. For those who don't know it, I live since almost 2 years in a Champagne region at about 70kms from Paris. It's way less glamorous than it looks in Hollywood movies, believe me. And seeing those people in the rain, working in those vines, got me thinking while I was returning home: "Man, God has been good to me." I have a pretty simple life, no luxury, no fancy car or house, but He allowed to work on something I deeply love. Every morning after my prayer and Bible study I just can't wait to go working! That's an awesome blessing!!

Moving on to what you came by to see, this is a complete set for a Telecaster. My lovely wife gave me the idea for the color's name this morning: Salted Butter Caramel! Love it, thank you Krystelle! The checking on this one came out great, I just couldn't stop taking pictures! So many details!

Now, what's in it:

:: Telecaster 2-pc body from Guitarbuild UK, 2.2kg

:: 22 fret maple neck from Boston Musical Products

:: Black 8-hole 3-ply pickguard

:: Göldo electronics with 250k A and B pots + 3-way switch

:: WSC Vintage bridge

:: '72 style black knobs, Vol and Tone

:: Gotoh SD91-05MA machine heads, with white buttons