#202026R :: Bastarda "Shelby" set in Burgundy Mist Metallic // Shoreline Gold w/ REFINISHED neck :: SOLD

It was in the middle of 2020 that I have built this set. While on sale, I realised that I wasn't that happy with the neck; in fact the fretboard wear marks were bothering me. I still have a bit to learn on those... And when something bothers me on my relic work I know I just can't leave it alone. Knowing a bit more about the nitro checking methods now, I decided to refinish the neck completely. It was worth it! I love the checking, and I haven't done fretboard wear this time. IMO it looks way better, even the aged neck tonality.

After months online, it was sold to Italy, to my friend Mattia. He sent me 2 Filtertron pickups from Roswell, which I have relic'd and placed on the body, as you can see.Thanks Mattia!