#202102 :: Da'Twang '52 / Bastarda hybrid set in Black and Burst :: SOLD

Here's another 2-pc Alder body from Guitarbuild, a B-stock, due to an CNC error in the upper contour. For several days I asked myself what would/could I do with it. I could try to make a rounder contour, but the radius would be too much, and I would need to do it not only in all the front edge, but also in the rear edge. Naaahhh... I don't remember exactly from whom, but on my Instagram account I saw a jazz guitar that had a nice black finish in the front and a sunburst in the back and sides. What a great idea!! And why not some racing stripes?!
 
The rest, neck (from Boston Musical Products) and hardware (Göldo and Allparts), was the easy(iest) part. In fact the neck wasn't that easy, but it came out great, with a trashy look due to my heavy nitro checking technique. I just couldn't believe I had done it. I really love the raw aesthetics, and somehow it makes me think of Billy Gibbons from ZZ Top. Sharp'd dress'd guitar!