#202033 :: Da'Twang SH set in Aged Daphne Blue

One of the four custom orders left to finish by the end of last year, not the last.
 
My friend David asked me for an S-H configuration Telecaster made with quality parts; Guitarbuild UK body, GuitarAnatomy UK neck (although I won't buy from them again, once in a while their necks have small flaws here and there unfortunately), Fender, Allparts and CTS parts, and we finally agreed on Dimarzio pickups: the Area Hot T on the bridge plus the 36th Anniversary PAF in the neck position.
In those days, by June or July, I was beginning to understand how nitro checking worked - not that I completely understand it now - and they're not the best I achieved since, but David likes it like that, so, who am I to argue!?
 
The neck, the hardware, everything turned out great, and FINALLY, here she is! By the way, the action is awesome; Ernie Ball's 10's, and it's ready to go... or almost, the wiring is the last thing missing. Up to you David!