#202033 :: Da'Twang SH set in Aged Daphne Blue :: CUSTOM ORDER

One of the four custom orders left to finish by the end of last year, not the last.
 
My friend David asked me for an S-H configuration Telecaster made with quality parts; Guitarbuild UK body, GuitarAnatomy UK neck (although I won't buy from them again, once in a while their necks have small flaws here and there unfortunately), Fender, Allparts and CTS parts, and we finally agreed on Dimarzio pickups: the Area Hot T on the bridge plus the 36th Anniversary PAF in the neck position.
In those days, by June or July, I was beginning to understand how nitro checking worked - not that I completely understand it now - and they're not the best I achieved since, but David likes it like that, so, who am I to argue!?
 
The neck, the hardware, everything turned out great, and FINALLY, here she is! By the way, the action is awesome; Ernie Ball's 10's, and it's ready to go... or almost, the wiring is the last thing missing. Up to you David!