#202103 :: Da'Twang '52 set in Heavy Relic BBlonde :: SOLD

My first 50's Telecaster inspired model of this year!

I would prefer not to repeat myself, but I have really learned to appreciate these vintage style Teles a lot. Complete set with a Guitarbuild UK Tele Alder body, the first vintage Göldo 21 fret maple neck (7,25" radius) I have bought from Fred's Guitar Parts, Allparts machine heads, Göldo hardware and electronics (3-way switch plus 250k A and B pots), and a 5 screw 1-ply black pickguard. Oh, and one unbleached radiused bone nut from Allparts too. Wow! Sold to France!

[UPDATE on the 20th May 2021]:
The same day Nuno sent me a picture of his #202101 Jazzmaster, Tim also shared some final pictures from his Twangy Twangy Tele right out of his luthier. They were so great that I took a ride on Photoshop to play a little with 4 of them before going to sleep. Oh my; oh my...