#202104 :: Da'Twang '52 set in Relic BBlonde :: SOLD

This was supposed to be a body for someone who wanted something that looks, or should've looked, like the Robben Ford Telecaster finish, which, as you may see, it doesn't. It looks more like my latest 50's inspired Teles finishes, except for the lack of transparency. 3-pc Alder body, correct vintage Fender specs, 2.1kg; the nitro checking is very cool, it covers about 80% of the surface of the body, and I love it because it's more subtle than other examples I have done in the past, although we can see the lines very clearly.

(A week later...)

Since I had all the hardware needed and Fred's Guitar Parts had just sent me another Göldo 7,25" one piece maple Tele neck, I couldn't just pass the opportunity to create a new whole relic'd set. This time I have even done fretboatd marks, and I think I'm getting the hand of it! Enjoy!

_ _ _ _ _

Do you know who did I sold it to?! Once upon I time... I used to sell several relic'd guitars from my friend Paul, who lives in the UK. I was buying the guitars from him, set the action, and would sell them in my old blog, MXKTGuitars, which is still active by the way. It was this gentleman who started me on this crazy idea of doing it myself, by 2014/15.

Now the student sold his work to the master! Many thanks Paul, your work is amazing man!