#202042 :: Fetish Custom H/H set in Aged Tobacco Sunburst :: SOLD

This was my fourth custom order from 2020 that was delayed... a lot! Someone here in France asked me to do an aged Shell Pink finish, which I did, and it even had a matching headstock and all, Fender and CTS electronics, the whole deal. But that Shell Pink finish was too thick and although the relic wasn't bad, I didn't find it very interesting either, and when a project doesn't please me, I usually put it aside. Some weeks later I tried to continue with it, but... nah. Well, I'm not proud of what I'm going to write, but I let the client down, that's the truth. That's also the reason why since this January I decided not accept custom orders. Sorry if it seems cocky or selfish, but I made a decision when I quit my old job for this: if I'm not going to earn much money, at least I will do what, when and how I want.


After talking to the client and excuse myself, I started it again from scratch. Thin Tobacco Sunburst finish, new Aged Amber finish over the neck too, but there's something I will leave for you to decide because I don't know what's the coolest solution either; direct mounted pickups, flat black pickup rings, or have someone do a custom pickguard for it. I added 10 more aged screws in case you go for the pickguard.

So here you have it, not a B option or a project made to sell and forget about it, but a project I'm very happy, and allow me, proud to put my signature on.

Now for some specs, which I know you people want to know:
. 3-pc Alder custom H/H Jazzmaster body from Philip James Luthier Group UK,
. Fender OEM China neck, Indian Rosewood / Maple, 9.5" radius,
. Genuine Kluson vintage fixed bridge,
. 3x Thomann parts Tele type knobs,
. Vintage type strap pins,
. Genuine Allparts vintage machine heads,
. Genuine Fender 3-way Tele switch,
. 3x CTS 500k Audio and Linear pots,
. Allparts 0.22nf orange condensator
. Custom metal back plate,
. 2x string retainers (not yet installed).