#202108 :: Funk Master '55 body in TSB nitro finish :: SOLD

To all of you, Sting fans out there, here's (was...) your chance to build your own Roxanne P Bass! But if you're not a Sting fan, you can buy it too, just to make him jealous LOL! Just kidding! In fact I saw this photo on internet while seeking inspiration, and I knew I had this guy right here in stock, a cool 3-pc Alder P'55 body with 2.4kg from Guitarbuild.

Usually I prefer 2-pc bodies to do sunbursts, but, "-What the heck, let's see where this goes", that's what I thought. So in the beginning of June I did this cool TSB finish on it, and let it sit. My idea was too take quite a lot of finish, lots of bare wood, but, as most times, I begin doing the relic job by the arm cut, and when saw the effect I was achieving, I slooooowed the process down a bit, and told myself: Naaah, this one is going to be just like this, a worned/aged look.

Oh yes, I'm gonna miss this one! Praise the Lord for this work right here, I love it!