#202111 :: Da'Twang "Billy the Kid" set in Black over Wall Paper :: SOLD

I wanted to do something different and I had this crazy idea; usually patterns applied on guitars are decals, but would it be possible to do it with wall paper? It's way thicker and it absorbs quite a lot, but I managed to do something out of it little by little. This is a regular 3-pc Telecaster Alder body, with the vintage thru-body string holes from Philip James Luthier Group UK (as usual), but since they were now hidden, why not try another kind of bridge? First I wanted a jazz-style tailpiece, but those I've found were too long; until I decided to go for a Mustang-style tremolo bridge after seeing a photo of a green Thinline Tele on Instagram. Well, all the routing was made (almost) by hand, but everything fitted correctly, it works and it's centered with the neck dots. Still, I prefered the Jazzmaster-style saddles, I think the radiator lines look gives it a vintage touch. Speaking of touch, what about these revolver-style knobs? Very cool, aren't they?! I'll surely use more of these in a near future, they look awesome! So, overall, I can only thing of one word to describe it: "Badass"!!

Remember that you'll have to install the pickups directly into the wood; not difficult, but you may have to make a small base in foam to bring them up and to hold them steady, specially when it comes to the bridge PU, since the neck position will be guided by the pickguard hole.