#202120 :: Da'Twang '52 body in Aged Vintage Blonde :: SOLD

I love this body! There, I've said it again.

I feel so tempted to do a whole set, good Lord! I even bought a 1-ply white pickguard for it, but at the same time I need to set something on sale because I'm doing some custom orders - yes, I don't accept a lot of it but sometimes a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do - and having something on sale at Reverb gives me some visibility while I finish them. It's easy to be forgotten these days folks!

Back to this body! The first version of it needed a bit more thickness on the nitro finish, so I increased the amount of clear lacquer coats, and with that thickness came the opportunity to do some checking on the finish. And it worked out nice, very nice indeed! Not only the usual "spiderweb" lines, but some straighter lines too. Man, this body looks old! Even the cavities look like they have been on a guitar for years and years, you know, stained and all. 3-pc Alder, 2.2Kg, vintage Fender spec compatible, bought from Philip James Luthier Group UK.