#202117 :: Da'Twang SH set in Aged Olympic White :: SOLD

The magic of the Ash! Just look at the grain!! Loaded 3-pc Telecaster SH body in American Ash, a.k.a. "Baseball Bat Ash", 2.6kg in Aged Olympic White nitro finish, with 2 lovely pinup decals plus, a magnificent (the first of 3 units I have bought recently) 21 fret roasted maple/indian rosewood Telecaster neck, regular C shape profile and aprox. a 12" fretboard radius, with truss rod at heel.

The relic on the neck is quite intense, specially on the back, but I really love it. The effect on the back resembles more to some Gibson relic'd necks I've seen than Fender though. This combination of colors was inspired on a 50's relic'd Tele Thinline I saw on Sweetwater's website, but the neck on it was entirely rosewood. I still prefer this one, rosewood all-over is quite darker and the wood grain is less visible, and God knows how much I love wood grain!

Vintage-style hardware, the pickup on some photos isn't included since it's just an old pickup I use for the photos. I would choose a chrome covered PAF myself. Jazzmaster aged knobs in white, 2 white Strat-type switch tips included, and I'll leave the electronics to you this time. Ground wire already installed, Allparts machine heads, and all the cavities have been covered with aluminium foil.