#202122 :: Fetish set in Heavy Relic Sherwood Green Metallic :: SOLD

Maybe you know it, maybe you don't, but Vincent Van Trigt is my favorite Fender CS Masterbuilder. Basically everything that comes out of his hands is awesome! Some months ago he posted 3 Jazzmasters in 3 different colors, all 3 heavy relic'd. That post made quite an impression on me because we could see the white primer doing a transition from the color to the bare wood, which I've found absolutely magnificent.

So here I am, trying to do the same thing on this Telemaster set. I don't consider myself as good as the master, but I really love it! In every project I try to ask myself sincerely: "Would I build a guitar or bass with this set, body or neck and keep it for 5, 10 or more years?" That's why sometimes I do something I hate, to start all over again (because I hate removing a finish). But at the end I'm always more pleased and in peace with my conscience.