#202214 :: Da'Twang hybrid body in Heavy Relic BBlonde :: SOLD

Modern or vintage? I don't know, but it sure looks good! Telecaster pickups and Cabronita control cavity configuration, this is the first of 2 bodies I have in stock, the second will be finished one of these days, only God knows when. As for this one, a 2-pc Alder, 2.3Kg, ref.: 525015 of my UK supplier, and sold with front and back custom plates. The back plate was actually made out of an SG front plate I had around since 3 or 4 years. When you're on a low budget you got to be creative, and instead of importing one from the UK I decided to make my own, and it works.

I saw the pickguard idea on a Custom Shop model, but I think they do it too on the Parallel Universe Series, if my memory is good. Anyway, I decided to do a semi-transparent Butterscotch Aged Blonde finish by mixing Gloss Lacquer with a small amount of Olympic White and Amber to get this tonality. When you're working alone, it may be a good bet to choose some basic colors and do your own mix, and Nitolack has all you need!

So there you have it, the chance to create your updated version of the 50's Teles with a more modern look. If you need a relic'd neck and/or hardware for this project, it's just a question of estimating the cost.

Enjoy, God bless guys (and girls!)