#202218 :: Americana SSS Modern Vintage body in Aged Shell Pink :: SOLD

Hey guys!

Here's the second of two 3-pc Alder Strat bodies I have bought from my supplier in the UK a few months back. This one weighs 1,9Kg too and it's finished in Aged Shell Pink nitro. The base color is from Nitorlack and in fact I could call it Dirty Shell Pink, since it was "dirtyed" after the final coat and relic with spirit-based dye diluted in alcohol of two kinds. The "secret" is to rub until the color melts with the finish, but not too much or else the nitro will start to come off. "-Don't try this at home kids!"

My good friend Hans Peter had bought the first one I did not long ago, in Aged Plus Sonic Blue, which was more greenish than blue in the end, and both look awesome. In fact this is the same color and finish I did on my personal relic'd Jazz Bass. I love the contrast between the white primer and the upper color. In some areas it looks almost Coral, and that's why I love this technique, because it produces shades and contrasts. But remember, DRY cloth and/or brush cleaning only! My JBass is from 2018 and has naturally aged a bit since, and I love it more and more each week. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!