#202222 :: Da'Twang '52 body in Dirty Relic B. Blonde :: SOLD

The 3rd B. Blonde Tele body of this season.

I'm not going to write too much this time; it's a 3-pc Alder body from AC Guitar Shop, in Portugal, it weighs 2.2Kg, and it will fit standard Telecaster necks with heel width from 55,6 to 56mm. The back ferrule holes have a 8mm diameter, so the Göldo HW45C string sockets sold at Thomann, for example, may be the perfect solution. My friend Cesar has sold it to me as a B-stock because it has a knot that is placed right on the jack input hole.

That said... I'm so excited, SO EXCITED you wouldn't believe it. Bless the Lord for this job, it's absolutely gorgeous! I've managed (if you follow my blog you will notice I have been doing it lately) to dirty the finish once again, which gives it a fine vintage aged character. This is the perfect time to stop writting and let you enjoy the pictures.