#202223 :: Fetish Custom body in Aged+ Nicotine :: SOLD

Jazzmaster body, one of my favorite vintage guitar shapes. This is a 3-pc 2Kg Alder body I have done some weeks ago, based on a Nicotine finish by Vincent Van Trigt, and it was meant to be a custom project, until I have found out that the client which wanted this Jazzmaster project had sold one of my previous Telecaster projects as a genuine Fender CS guitar. The guy who bought it (actually it was an exchange with another guitar) has found my signature on the neck pocket and emailed me. I don't mind that my clients sell or trade my work as long as they're transparent about it's origins.

So, there you have it, a great opportunity to grab this gorgeous body, made in UK. It fits standard Jazzmaster or Strat type necks with a neck pocket width between 55,8mm and 56mm. Love the nitro checking lines along the body and the dirty looks!