#202234 :: Da'Twang '72 Custom set in Fiesta Red over Sunburst finish :: SOLD

It has been more than a year since I've done a '72 Custom body or set. I got my hands on this light Basswood body and decided to go for a tone over tone finish, which, IMHO, turned out great. I'm not going to keep you waiting as far as presentations; 2-pc Basswood body weighing 1,5Kg only, made in UK, 21 fret maple/rosewood neck, medium C profile and about 10" radius (20,7mm thick at the 1st fret and 23,0mm at the 12th). The usual Allparts machine head set, Partsland vintage T bridge and genuine Fender 70's knobs. Mono 1/4" jack and vintage cup jack input, and Göldo EL02C 3-way toggle switch. Attention!! This Vintage Tortoise pickguard is routed for a regular humbucker, NOT the Wide Range humbucker, which is far more easy to find. I haven't included any pots this time, I'll leave that to the owner of this beauty. Preliminar fret level done.

PS: At the end you'll find a selfie of my friend David with his new guitar, cheers!