#202301 :: Da'Twang set in Dirty Vintage Blonde :: SOLD

The end of 2022 and the beginning of 2023 weren't easy for me. Two broken ribs, two falls on my head (if sometimes I wonder if all works right up there, it ain't getting better after the latest events LOL!), and my projects we're a bit left behind.

Moving on for better news, this year starts with this lovely, LOVELY, Telecaster set in Dirty Vintage Blonde. The body is from AC Guitar Shop in Portugal, 3-pc Alder weighing 2,1Kg, White 1-ply pickguard, most hardware bought from Thomann but also Musicstore, both in Germany, and a lovely neck model I've been using since 2 years or more now whenever my supplier can find me one, Roasted Maple base and Indian Rosewood board, vintage truss rod at heel, regular medium C profile (42mm nut and 56mm at the heel // 22,5mm thick at the 1st fret, and 24,9mm at the 12th).

Vintage 3-saddle bridge and machine heads, Göldo 250k A and B pots and 3-way switch. String retainers included but not installed, ground wire in place, a second nut in case you find this one too low, and I couldn't resist to install 70's style knobs from T.A.D.. Sorry my purist friends, you can always change them, of course. Ready for adoption, needs a lot of love and tenderness, and to stay away from acetone and alcohol based products too :) No previous fret level this time - got to run - but the neck is perfectly straight, as always.