#202330 :: Da'Twang '52 body in Aged Butterscotch Blonde :: SOLD

Good morning Ladies and Gents!

It seems the legend is true, guys love Blondes :) In this episode we have another B. Blonde Tele body, which was sent to Italy last Friday, 6th October. Although I won't reveal who's the buyer, it's someone who also builds relic guitars.

Since I've relic'd the #202313 body, a couple of guys asked me if I had other available. So, it seemed obvious to me I should do it! In fact I'm in a phase where I'm asking myself if I shouldn't stick to Blonde, Black, White and Sunburst finishes only. I do like other colors, but I have been growing a passion for these lately, and since I don't do a lot of bodies each year... I don't know, let's see how things go in the near future.

That said, here are the final pics; 1.8kg Alder Tele body, great checking lines all-over. Enjoy!